We’ve managed to go with the flow for quite long. But PhrozenCookie survival has reached a point where it needs a clear set of rules and good moderation.
If you come play on PhrozenCookie survival, make sure to follow the rules & guidelines below.
- PhrozenCookie is family friendly. Discussing mature topics and excessive swearing is not allowed in global chat.
- We know life can be tough, but please keep discussion of personal troubles to a minimum in global chat.
- Be respectful toward other players. Bullying of any kind will not be tolerated.
- Chat can get busy. Please use the /tell command to speak with players privately, or create an McMMO party to use party chat when global chat gets chaotic.
- Have a how-to question? Please try to find your answer on the PhrozenCookie website or via Google before asking in chat.
- PVP is not allowed, unless players mutually agree to a fight.
- Stealing, raiding and griefing is not allowed. Even if a player-made build is in an unclaimed area.
- Be considerate. Don’t kill all of the animals in an area without breeding. Don’t kill villagers. Replant crops in villages. Don’t hoard rare items if you don’t need more.
- You are not allowed to use client-sided mods or hacks which give you an advantage over other players.
- We care about appearance on PhrozenCookie survival. Don’t build 1x1 towers, don’t leave hanging treetops, do some landscaping and try to make your builds look nice.
- Respect the space of your neighbors. Unless the other player gives you permission, you shall not build closer than approximately 100 blocks near another player. If you fail to comply with this rule, your build might get (re)moved. Certain areas, where several players formed a town, are an exception to this rule.
- Do not build big redstone contraptions which may cause lag on the server or on other player’s clients. If staff considers a contraption problematic, it might get removed.
- Farming is fun! But do not consolidate ridiculous amounts of mobs in one area.
Reports, suggestions and requests
- If you find a new bug, a glitch or a loophole in a plug-in or permission, you are expected to report it in the reports section on the PhrozenCookie forums, or in a PM on the PhrozenCookie forums to one of the owners if it’s a sensitive loophole. Exploiting such a discovery without reporting is forbidden.
- If you want to report a member’s behavior and no staff member is online, send a PM on the PhrozenCookie forums to one of the owners.
- PhrozenCookie survival has a clear vision. If you have a suggestion, make sure it fits that vision. Share your suggestions in the suggestions section on the PhrozenCookie forums, and not in-game or on Discord.
- You are not allowed fly mode, creative mode or any other privileges over other players, so don’t ask. Want a warp made, nickname changed or help with anything else? Make a post on the requests section on the PhrozenCookie forums.