PhrozenCookie survival uses the EssentialsX plug-in for.. well.. essentials. There are a lot of available commands.
On this page, you can find the most useful ones. To figure out which other commands are available to you, simply use the /help command in-game. If you are missing
some commands in this list, feel free to go to our forums and post a suggestion. We're always open to adding more information about basic commands to this page. If
you are looking to change your nickname on our survival server, also go to the forums and post a request. We will be happy to help you out setting a new nickname.
- /spawn Brings you back to spawn!
- /tpa username Allows you to send a request to another player, to be teleported to them.
- /tphere username Sends a request to another player form them to teleport to you.
- /tpaccept Use this command to accept incoming teleport requests.
- /tpdeny Use this command to deny an incoming teleport request.
- /sethome homename Allows you to set up to 3 home locations.
- /homes Shows you a list of your home locations.
- /home homename Brings you back to a home location
- /delhome homename Deletes a home location so you can make a new one.
- /warps Shows a list of available warp locations you can warp to
- /warp warpname Teleports you to the warp location.
- Warp locations can only be made by admins, go to the forums for more information.
- /msg username message Sends a private message to another player.
- /r message Replies to the previous private message you recieved.
- /mail send username message Allows you to send a user an in-gmail mail.
- /mail Allows you to read your mail.
- /mute username Makes it so that you cannot read the player's message
- /me message Describes an action.
Again, if you can't figure out what command to use or how it works, type /help in-game to get more information about commands that are available to you.