Whitelist application

This is where you can apply for a position on the whitelist for the survival server.
Nighthearted

Whitelist application

Post by Nighthearted » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:15 pm

Your Minecraft in-game name (IGN): Nighthearted

(Optional) a link to your Planet Minecraft profile: https://www.planetminecraft.com/member/nighthearted/

How did you find out about the PhrozenCookie server?: I follow Phrozenbit and DinowCookie on PMC and read their updates about this server.

Why would you like to join PhrozenCookie survival?: I think it's super cool to join a server with a bunch of PMC members. I'd like to get to know all the people who I see posting on PMC.

How do you intend to play the game / what’s your survival playstyle?: Collect a bunch of materials and build a city

Did you read, and will you be following the rules and guidelines of the server?: Yes

If you could change our rules, what would you change and why?: Hmm, it's kind of covered under "be respectful", but I would add "don't spam in chat".

How do you claim an area with GriefPrevention on PhrozenCookie survival?: First place a chest or use the /claim command to claim the first area of land. To claim more land, right click opposite corners of an area with a golden shovel.

DinowCookie

Re: Whitelist application

Post by DinowCookie » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:08 pm

Added you to the whitelist :D welcome to PhrozenCookie!