Whats the weridest thing thats happened to you in Minecraft?

Is your topic not related to PhrozenCookie, but still related to Minecraft? Discuss here!
Southdakotagirl

Whats the weridest thing thats happened to you in Minecraft?

Post by Southdakotagirl » Mon May 06, 2019 4:44 pm

One time I was on a free server. This server was skyblock and i was playing at night. So im one my island and all of a sudden armor stands with my head appeared all over my island. Later my island was covered in lava and water and i had lose everything. That was the weirdest thing that's happened to me in Minecraft, What about you?
South

Phrozenbit
Site Admin

Re: Whats the weridest thing thats happened to you in Minecraft?

Post by Phrozenbit » Mon May 06, 2019 4:49 pm

Probably in modded. I used to build giant machine like factories that require a lot of power to operate. Once I built such a factory and logged off. When I came back there was a giant crater the size of my base, turns out the reactors exploded violently :lol:
~phrozen

DinowCookie

Post by DinowCookie » Mon May 06, 2019 5:08 pm

Weirdest and stupidest thing I did was make a modpack server we had unplayable because I accidentally left my two wither skeleton spawners on.. The entire world was swarmed. Oop!

Phrozen fixed it. The usual.

Phrozenbit
Site Admin

Post by Phrozenbit » Mon May 06, 2019 5:10 pm

DinowCookie wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 5:08 pm
Weirdest and stupidest thing I did was make a modpack server we had unplayable because I accidentally left my two wither skeleton spawners on.. The entire world was swarmed. Oop!

Oof that was fun :geek:
~phrozen

Southdakotagirl

Post by Southdakotagirl » Mon May 06, 2019 5:18 pm

DinowCookie wrote:

XD :lol:
South

LemilasTheElf

Post by LemilasTheElf » Tue May 07, 2019 1:08 am

DinowCookie wrote:

I had a similar experience on single-player. I was experimenting with command blocks, and I found one that would loop repeatedly. I set it to spawn creepers and told it to run. :lol: It was kind of fun to watch the creepers appearing so quickly, but the game started lagging (obviously). It was a while ago, so now I don't remember if the game crashed, or if I closed the world before that happened.
-Lemilas (PMC Profile)